Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: How to Reload your Blackberry10 OS

[ Edited ]

Hi,

You most likely misread my post. As stated in my initial post, my issue is I would like to have the black background restored for the calendar as opposed to the white background. Nevertheless, thank you for your responses and trying to help.

Sincerely,

Mardy

Solutions: 6,357
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

I believe I read it correctly.

That option (to use black or white themes on the calendar) is returning in a coming update.

If you want to return to the black theme now, you will have to downgrade the OS.

I also HIGHLY recommend you remove your personal name, email and phone number, etc., from your posts. This forum is publicly available on the internet and placing numbers like that out for the world is a security risk for spammers and such.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: 2013
My Carrier: 2013

I tried both
and both of the stops at "there are no Update available"

Lara, then your mobile provider has not released an upgrade higher than your current release installed. What do you have installed?
>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor
My Device: Z10(W) STL100-1
My Carrier: AT&T

Thank you so much for much useful information above. Mine is (unlock)STL100-1 and i'm on At&t now, if i choose to let the Blackberry Webpage find my OS newest update, could it find that? Because you told us to pull the SIM card so i'm wondering...
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Telus Mobility

When I called my service provider regarding the problems I was having with my Z10 they suggested I reload my software and sent me to this link. They said to start with just the Second Bulletted step using Blackberry Link, but I do not see an option to reload device software. If I follow the full instructions will this complete the reload, or do I have to pull the sim card etc? 

The reason for the reload is the Z10 is not notifying me of incoming text messages unless I shut the phone down and restart it, or pull the battery. Same goes for incoming messages from the Facebook App, but does not apply to e-mails which have been coming in regularily. 

(Sorry for the long message) 

Carey W. Lee

Halifax NS

Canada

Sladefan73 wrote:

When I called my service provider regarding the problems I was having with my Z10 they suggested I reload my software and sent me to this link. They said to start with just the Second Bulletted step using Blackberry Link, but I do not see an option to reload device software. If I follow the full instructions will this complete the reload, or do I have to pull the sim card etc? 

Sladefan73, in your Link software what is the version of Link you're using?

Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor

Version 1.1.1.41

OK, 1.1.1.41 --  you should the Reload button as described.

Is your Z10 device showing as connected in the bottom tab of Link?

Can you see this screen shot?

Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor

I have a newer version of link according to the info in your screen shot that i saw, and the device is hooked up and showing as connected, and I did a backup before as préparation before doing the reload, so it was connected.