Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S
My Carrier: *

How to switch between messages in the BlackBerry Hub

With the release of BlackBerry 10 version 10.1, we’ve added a new gesture to the BlackBerry Hub that allows you to quickly switch between your next and previous messages. It’s simple: while viewing a message drag your finger from the left to the right and in one continuous motion swipe up or down.

For example, in the following screenshot you’ll notice I am viewing ‘Test 08”. To get to the next message, “Test 09”, all I need to do is swipe from left to right (red arrow) followed by swiping up (green arrow) in a single motion. To switch to the previous message, “Test 07”, I complete the same gesture, but swipe down instead (blue arrow).

Tip: Using a BlackBerry Q10 or Q5? On top of using this gesture to switch between messages, you also have the option of pressing the N key to view your next message, or the P key to view a previous message.

BB10-SwitchMSG2

If this gesture doesn’t appear to be working on your device, verify you are using BlackBerry 10.1.0.4181 or later by going to Settings > About and reviewing the OS Version field. If the OS Version is lower than 10.1.0.4181, check for updates by going to Settings > Software Updates.

For more details about the availability of BlackBerry 10.1, check out Inside BlackBerry’s post on BlackBerry 10 Software Updates.

VIA | helpblog.blackberry.com

http://helpblog.blackberry.com/2013/10/how-to-switch-between-messages-in-the-blackberry-hub/

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"