Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 - STL100-2
My Carrier: Vodafone PT

I HAVE AN IDEA TO BOOST BBM. PLEASE HEAR

[ Edited ]

I have an idea to boost BBM users, but I need to talk to someone and see if my idea can work.

PLEASE, EMAIL ME [personal information removed]

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Passport - Z30 - Playbook - Finding Priv
My Carrier: Not Specified

Re: I HAVE AN IDEA TO BOOST BBM. PLEASE HEAR

Whats your Email ? You can PM it

Regards Eree - Follow me on Twitter - Facebook - Google+

For more visit my Blog
Forums Advisor III

Ok

For more visit my Blog
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Just a warning to you, Pedro, Ereeamazing is not affiliated with BlackBerry. He is not a BB employee or a BB tech even though his profile looks rather official. Send him (or anyone here that isn't an official tech or moderator) personal information at your own risk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

So, can I talk with you?
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

You can post your idea here. I'm not a BlackBerry employee either.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Forums Advisor III

Yes PedroMoreira09 we both are not BlackBerry Employees so you can post your idea here

For more visit my Blog
New Contributor

Ok. It's simple. Exclusive data plan for BBM. Like 100 mb per month only usable on BBM. But for that BlackBerry should talk with carriers. However, I guess it's impossible to do that.
Guru II

PedroMoreira09 wrote:
Ok. It's simple. Exclusive data plan for BBM. Like 100 mb per month only usable on BBM. But for that BlackBerry should talk with carriers. However, I guess it's impossible to do that.

Many carriers already have this in place for the old BB devices.  Since BBM on BB10 devices requires no special data plan that kind of data plan would have to be implemented at the carrier level. 

New Contributor

Oh, ok Smiley Happy
So, if BlackBerry negotiate with carriers, that would be possible? And, they could get some money from the partnership and increase bbm users.