Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Turkcell - Turkiye

I Need Custom Restore with BlackBerry Link for BlackBerry Z10...

Hi all;

I have BlackBerry Z10, I backed up device and sent to technical service... Now i took  back my device and i want to restore... BlackBerry Link has 3 options when restoring. But i need to restore like old versions of Blackberry Desktop Softwares... Because i only want to restore Password Keeper, i dont want to restore other applications, accounts etc...

How do i restore BlackBerry Z10 with custom options...

Thanks & Regards...

Yakup CELEN  

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: I Need Custom Restore with BlackBerry Link for BlackBerry Z10...

can u tell me your blackberry desktop version. and blackberry model name

New Contributor
My Device: Passport, Q10
My Carrier: Etisalat UAE

Hey Yakup, I am quite sure that BB Link does not give the option to choose specific data from a backup to restore.

You only get:

Application Data

Media

Settings

Regards,

jahanjoon

New Contributor

First of all thanks for reply,

Device : BlackBerry Z10 STL100-1

BB Link v1.1.0.37

Kind Regards,

Yakup CELEN

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for reply, I hope We' ll find a way for solution Smiley Happy..