Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Highlighted
Super Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: 3 UK

Inability To Transferr Back-Up OS6-7 toOS10

This can't be fair knowing that the community who have grown to love having and using our BlackBerry Devices will like me upgrade to the next generation OS systems that become available.

Considering that the data collected by BlackBerry would want to be transferred to a new device as mentioned, regardless the compatibility issues a link should be made even with BB Protect as it states to do (Protect) should be available to do this for compatibility problems without having to pay a third party.

I have just lost my Torch 9800 over the weekend and it was just as well that I was able to upgrade before time have now got BB OS10.

Will our beloved BB Managemnet elevate us to how it should be, by considering as mentioned on this page in fig1 from BlackBerry Protect that it is possible to get your back-up from the standard BlackBerry DeskTop Manager.

Please

Your BlackBerry 10.png

Fig1

BB OS10 Not Connecting with DTM.png

Fig2

JTValerie