Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
My Device: bbz10
My Carrier: Swisscom

Next events in the hub display hidden calendars

Hello, 

I have a problem to completly hide some calendars.

I have an Zimbra email account and add the calendars as CalDav. In this account, I have a lot of shared calendars. Some are not mine. I found the option to hide or show calendar in the Calendar app. 

But on the lock screen and in the Hub, I see event of hidden calendar. 

it is a bug ? how can i resolve this problem.

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Next events in the hub display hidden calendars

Hi ReddoC,

When using the Calendar on the BlackBerry Z10, you can choose whether to show calendar events in your main calendar. If you choose not to show the events, it doesn't hide the calendar, it only stops the events from showing in your main calendar view in the Calendar application only.

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: bbz10
My Carrier: Swisscom

Re: Next events in the hub display hidden calendars

Thank you for your reply.

I use Zimbra server and with other peoples we share calendars to know who is doing what. After syninc my calendar from my caldav server, my bbz10 show my calendar and shared calendars. 

1. I cannot choose wich calendar to sync from the caldav server.

2. I cann hide shared calendars from the main calendar. But in the hub and lock screenI still get all others event.

For me is like a bug. I come from iphone and then android, and I was always able to choose calendars to sync or to completly hide a calendar. any other devices (Android, iphone) It was working well for me. 

I think the best way is to be able to select the calendar you want to sync from your caldav server. 

What do you think ?