Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

My Device: z10
My Carrier: vodofone

OS 10.2.1 upgrade and bluebooth issues

Since the recent upgrade the bluetooth connection to my car audio keeps falling out. Also when it reconnects the audio works but the data on the song, artist etc is not displayed on the car media screen. Has anyone else encountered this problem?
Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Passport - Z30 - Playbook - Finding Priv
My Carrier: Not Specified

Re: OS 10.2.1 upgrade and bluebooth issues

I guess you are the first one to encounter this problem as i haven't seen this problem on The Forums Before

Regards Eree - Follow me on Twitter - Facebook - Google+

For more visit my Blog
Solutions: 6,349
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Ereeamazing wrote:
I guess you are the first one to encounter this problem as i haven't seen this problem on The Forums Before

Then you haven't been very aware, the issue is rampant with OS 10.2.1 and is posted in many areas asking for help with bluetooth to headsets, cars, visor mount, etc .,

At this time, there is no current resolution.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

After upgrading to 10.2.1 and also upgrading Say It,I did experience some bluetooth problems. After removing the Say it app my BlueTooth connection started working properly. After about a week I reinstall Say It and my BlueTooth problem started immediately. I am currently operating my phone without Say It and my phone and bluetooth connections works great.

My wife and daughter have Z10s and my son has Z30. They do not use Say It and they have 10.2.1 There BlueTooth connections are working properly.