05-31-2013 03:17 PM
We are on Microsoft's Office 365 (we have been migrated to the new platform) and I have setup BlackBerry Business Cloud (BBBC).
It is my understanding that at this time BBBC does not support BlackBerry 10, would someone please confirm this?
As such, we must use ActiveSync, one of my user's who is on a z10 with ActiveSync is reporting that her emails arrive in spurts where 5 or more emails will be delivered to her handheld at the same time even though they were sent 10 to 20 minutes apart. I checked and she does have push enabled.
What else should I try?
06-03-2013 06:42 AM
Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.
Thank you for your question in regards to BlackBerry 10 support for Office 365.
BlackBerry Business Cloud Services does not support BlackBerry 10 devices only BlackBerry OS 7 and below.
If you are experiencing email delay on Office 365 you might want to consider opening a support ticket with Microsoft as they host the Microsoft Exchange servers for Office 365.
06-13-2013 06:43 PM
"BlackBerry Business Cloud Services does not support BlackBerry 10 devices only BlackBerry OS 7 and below. "
Well this helps as I have wasted enough time on this.
Is there word or anything in the near future where they might be?
06-20-2013 02:46 AM
I request you to guide / comment me on my following issue / details :
- I am NOT using email forwarding.
- Domain ‘A’ is very old one & is used for regular communication.
- My company is too small & I cannot afford all users to take them on Cloud.
Hence I created new Domain ‘B’ which is used exclusively by me as I travel a lot & I want all my data available.
- When I used Domain ‘B’ for Office 365, all my emails were uploaded from my Desktop Outlook to Cloud which were downloaded in my Laptop Outlook.
Like you said typical Exchange Scenario.
This creates following scenario:
- When I get email from my regular Domain ‘A’ in Inbox of MS Outlook, it is uploaded to Inbox of Domain ‘B’ in Cloud.
- When I sent email from Domain ‘A’, it goes in Sent folder of MS Outlook which is automatically uploaded to Sent folder of Domain ‘B’.
This does results in double data input / output but it helps me to keep my Desktop & Laptop Synced.
Since in MS Outlook we can create as many email account as we want, all emails from different account can be downloaded as well as we can sent emails from any email account which goes to Sent folder of Outlook.
If I can have same type of facility in BB10 (Like MS Outlook), all my emails from different domains / email address can come to Inbox or designated folders which will automatically uploaded to respective folder of Domain ‘B’ which again will Sync with MS Outlook of Desktop or Laptop. I have no problem if this consumes double data as I have sufficient data plan to cover the data in / out.