Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9650
My Carrier: Verizon

Outlook -- No Synch

Got a new Z10 yesterday and returned it this morning.  I use my BB for business and it is EXTREMELY important to be able to USB synch with Outlook (calendar, contacts, and memo pad) on my PC.  BB Link synchs all kinds of unimportant(to me)  files BUT NOT my essential Outlook; unlike my old BB Bold.  Web query resulted in many other conversations where people encountered same situation and discoverd there is no solution.  Apparently in their attempt to compete with the younger crowd more interested in gaming and livestreaming and apps, BB abandoned their core function of supporting the business world, which largely links with Outlook.  Attempt to call BB for customer support resulted in dial-by-the-numbers-menu, none of which yielded a tech support option.  I have been a loyal BB user for over 10 years and really had high hopes for the new Z10.  I reactivated my BB Bold and will use it until it dies - - - or BB or another device provides a true Outlook synch function.  Very disappointed.  

Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: Outlook -- No Synch

Hey RickE,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the post.

With the latest version of BlackBerry Link, you can import your contacts and calendar to the BlackBerry Z10.  Two-way wired synchronization will be available at a later date.

What type of email accounts do you have setup on the BlackBerry Z10?  You might have an option for wireless synchronization available.

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!