Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: 6048132929

PC Dialer

I use my Z10 for all my calling (through a Bluetooth headset) and would like to be able to dial the Z10 through a click of my PC.   I have explored using the auto dialer functions built into Windows but they really on an analog modem for a dial tone.   This connection can be wired (USB) or Bluetooth.  

In a perfect world I would be able to right click on a phone number and dial the same way you can email.  Very useful for spread sheets and internet search calling. There are some android apps that can complete this action but I have not been able to sideload or test....

Does anyone have any ideas?

Trusted Contributor
My Device: -
My Carrier: -

Re: PC Dialer

I think this isn't possible with the stock phone app on BB10 and you also won't be able to sideload any other android ported calling app since calling is IMHO limited just for the stock phone app.

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: PC Dialer

This feature is possible if you use BES10 with MDS. Otherwise, I do not know how to do that.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: