Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: dudu
Accepted Solution

Picture-App deleted after update

Hey everyone,

after updating my new z10 to OS 10.2.1.2941 the device, in special the 'picture-APP' showd a strange behavior.

It didnt start at all. Just indicating an App Start, but closed immediatly.

I read on the net that a wipe (factory reset) could help. So ive used the Wipe tool, entered "blackberry" and re-setup the device. (By the way both times the device had problems to set up the Wifi-Connection. ..Never saw that on a Playbook)

And now after the device wipe is the Picture-App completly gone. No more Picture app, it seems deletetd. I can find my pictures through the filemanager....but only watch one Photo at a time,

Also there is no mention in the 'HELP'-App.

Any further suggestions anyone ?

Sceenshots below:

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Picture-App deleted after update

I don't see your screenshots.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: dudu

Re: Picture-App deleted after update

The Screenshots just show my 'desktop' homescreen wich missing pictures app.
Unfortunately there is only an embedd but no upload function here in the forum

I actually managed to fullfill a real factory Reset. The wipe dont helfen here guys.. factory Reset is done by the PC application through bblink application.

Now the pictureapp is installed and works well. By the way the OS is now 10.2.1.2102..hm downgraded and no newer version available..