Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Bell Aliant

Re: Pictures folder error

I had the very same issue, I had 8 blank photos (kind of grey in color ) showing up in my picture folder, which would NOT delete.. I went into the drive for the picture folder, and they were showing as "PNG" picture files, and have no idea where they came from.. I had to do a complete reinstall of software to get rid of them.
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Maxis

I had the same problem before. But once i format my memory card, it solves the problem.
Yea, it shows PNG pictures files and cant even view it. Btw, what is kindle app?
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: BB

Amazon Kindle for ebooks. I guess there are many apps which are being converted from android to bb10 witbout proper optimisation for the BlackBerry os. And these things are creating problems.
PS: similar app is the ebay app which drains out your battery in 2 hours, weird but true. Suggestion is read the all the reviews in the BlackBerry worldapp before installing any new app
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Bell Aliant

Thanks for the advise I won't reinstall Kindle until this problem is fixed. They should set the picture folder so it only allows picture formats that can be properly handled