Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: q10
My Carrier: T-mobile

Q10 MS Exchange Active Sync

Hi Everyone,

After updating my OS to ver 10.1.0.4181 I have problem with my mail account (in work). I am typing password in settings, BB sync with MS Exchange but after 10-15 minutes I got message: (translated from Polish Smiley Happy) "Login data to account were changed or they are not correct. Please update your data.  "

And.... I'm typing once again password, BB sync with MS and after 10 minutes same error appears. 

Why? Please help me it is very annoying.

Thanks!!!

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Q10 MS Exchange Active Sync

Hello lezeq and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with your ActiveSync account. 

Does your email account validate (see KB33444) using the Email Account Validation Tool? 

Are you connected to WiFi or using your data when this message pops up? 

Thanks!

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor

Hi!

I tried many times validate my email using your Account Validation Tool but with no effect. In your knowledge base I found another article about problem with MS Sync (KB34024). I used this tool:  

https://www.testexchangeconnectivity.com/ and everything seems to be OK except "autodiscover function" in MS ActiveSync. In my Q10 I fill in "server adress" correctly.

In most cases I use data to connect to email account and today I will check it with WiFi connection.

Thank you for reply.

Lezeq 

New Contributor

Hi,

With WiFi is the same....

With regards,

Leszek

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

lezeq wrote:

Hi!

I tried many times validate my email using your Account Validation Tool but with no effect. In your knowledge base I found another article about problem with MS Sync (KB34024). I used this tool:  

https://www.testexchangeconnectivity.com/ and everything seems to be OK except "autodiscover function" in MS ActiveSync. In my Q10 I fill in "server adress" correctly.

In most cases I use data to connect to email account and today I will check it with WiFi connection.

Thank you for reply.

Lezeq 

Hi Lezeq,

It is advised you contact your Exchange Server admin to ensure the settings are correct to add it since you are getting the error with the autodiscover function. They will have access to the Exchange server.

Thanks!

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!