Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Resetting BB ID password

I have forgotten my BlackBerry ID password and I am trying to reset it.  through both my new BlackBerry Z10 and the website I have initialized the reset process and both told me I would recieve an email to reset the password.  After several hours, I have not recieved the email.  In comparison, I just registered to post on these forums and recieved the confirmation email within a minute.  What timeframe should I expect for an email to rest a BB ID password?

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Resetting BB ID password

Are you using the exact email address used with your BBID? Have you checked your junk mail folders?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Yes, I double checked the BB ID login is the correct email address and it is the same one I used to register here.

I did check my junk mail folder and no luck.

Highlighted
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

It usually comes fairly quickly unless you have the email address wrong or had it wrong when you first set it up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!