Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
My Device: Z30 STL 100-5 10.3.1.747
My Carrier: ATT

Re: Upgrading BB10 OS Using Sachesi for an OTA-like Update

[ Edited ]

Thanks John.

That clears it up. I will keep you posted how the update went.....

“I don’t negotiate with my enemies. I eliminate them!!!”
“There’s always something waiting at the end of the road. If you’re not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn’t be there in the first place. But when you do get there, you do things you know that are wrong but its because you’ve reached a point where you just can’t stop.”
Visitor
My Device: bb q-10
My Carrier: vzw

help installing 10.2.1 vzw usa 234-15-q10-100-3 (error says while sending retaildemo-127.1..0.47-nto+armle-v7+signed bar error :failure bad crc-32 for file 'native/assets/plugins/libbrowserplugin/assets/768x1280/listimages/estyof.png'

Contributor
My Device: Z30 STL 100-5 10.3.1.747
My Carrier: ATT

Hey John,

Did the update last night. I had a little trouble in the begining when I dragged the folder. But once I did it again, it began and updated without any errors. 

It's like a whole new phone. Very happy with allot of the new features on there.

The only thing that was rather disturbing was when I woke up, my battery was down in the "yellow", after having it plugged in all night. I went on the forums because I read somewhere about that. But that didn't help. So I unplugged it, and plugged it back in, and then I saw the lightning bolt, saying it was charging. I gave it some time, and the percentage went up. So it might be my error, that when I plugged it in last night before bed to charge, I didn't plug it into the phone all the way......

Now, the only issue I have is reading messages in the Hub from Facebook. I've uninstalled Facebook, and now I'm going to reinstall the app and see what happens. Also, how do I save a picture from Facebook? If I use the camera feature, the word "Done" is included with the picture. And if I use the menu, it says "Unable to save this photo".

Thanks in advance.

“I don’t negotiate with my enemies. I eliminate them!!!”
“There’s always something waiting at the end of the road. If you’re not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn’t be there in the first place. But when you do get there, you do things you know that are wrong but its because you’ve reached a point where you just can’t stop.”
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

It doesn't matter that I'm in the USA?

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

You could be on the moon. Just follow the instructions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

I'm putting in my password and it's not accepting it. This frustration is on day 3!
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

I had that happen on one device. I finally removed the password, did the update, then added the password back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

What I did was shut off the BB and restart it. At that point, it will most definitely ask for a password and now it's running fine. Just an FYI if anyone encounters the same situation. It's load the OS now. Thank you so much for your help. I'm crossing my fingers.
Contributor

Does it take a long time to reboot itself and get back to normal? I don't have my HUB. What gives? Did I make a mistake by doing this?
Guru II

First reboot takes a bit longer. However, no hub usually means you didn't get the full update. Did you download 154 files?