Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: SFR

Vcalendar (.ics) format - multiple appointments

[ Edited ]

I have been trying to import a .ics file (from outlook) into my Z10. It however always imports only the last item in the file.

Does the Z10 actually support multiple entries in one file? if so what needs to be done to the file to make it import correctly?

Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: Vcalendar (.ics) format - multiple appointments

Hey JeanVeego,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

If you're importing your calendar from Outlook, have you tried to synchronize the calendar through BlackBerry Link?

If you're receiving one .ics file it usually will only import 1 calendar entry.  

Do you use a PC or a Mac?

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: SFR

Re: Vcalendar (.ics) format - multiple appointments

Hi ViciousFerret,

I'm using Outlook on a PC. Unfortunately on this PC I can't install BB Link since its a work computer (and no access to internet based gmail etc).

I wanted to regularly extract from outlook a single file with a months worth of meetings and email it to my BB email account for integration into my BB calender. The process works for single meeting .ics files but with multiple only the last appointment in the file is put in the calender.

Assuming I can't do with this .ics files is there another way to do it? What file formats does BB calender support?

I've looked around in BB App World but found nothing that will do the job for me.