Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Developer
Accepted Solution

Very Frustrated!! Z10 FlipShell Black Warrently

Hello,

I feel like my name should be changed to getting very frustrated.  I puchased a Z10 Flip Shell Black Case at the black berry store at BlackBerry Jam Orlando  2013 in May, I spoke with the product manager and her said the quality was great,  anyway I bought two cases, one red, one black. The black Z10 FlipShell Case that I puchased seems to have had the stiching come apart at the top so now the whle top of it is separating.  I know this would be under warrently but for over 30 days now I have been back and forthing via email with every person whom I've corrsponded with sending me in a different direction...

I have resorted to the forums which I feel I probably should have done in the first place..

Who do I contact to get this resolved.  the last incident # I have is: INC000026626061

where they told me to contact digital river,  when I did they said they couldn't help me because I didn't purchase online via the store..

Please help.

thanks,

GeoYeo - Free Local classifieds - Built for Blackberry 10, if you like it please Rate It and Share it!
Developer

Re: Very Frustrated!! Z10 FlipShell Black Warrently

Very Happy now,  got it all resolved,  Blackberry Staff is terrific..  the best I have dealt with...

thank you BalckBerry

GeoYeo - Free Local classifieds - Built for Blackberry 10, if you like it please Rate It and Share it!
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

hello,

can you tell us how the issue was resolved?
I should get a flipshell soon.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Developer

[ Edited ]

Sure,

they are sending me a new one.

Very pleasent to deal with,  fantastic customer service, also did a return callback to me which was on the second to when they said they would be calling back..

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

great!
how did you manage to contact them?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Developer

I don't think you will have an issue with your flip shell casewhen you purchase one. I puchased two and the one that my wife uses looks good as day one..  So the quality of the cases seems to be right on.