Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: bb z10
My Carrier: Telus

Vibrate notification Profile customization

On old BB you used to be able to customize your ring profiles... ie on the vibrate profile you could say how many tones and at what length for each notification. either this function has been taken away or I haven' t figured it out yet....anyone?        Also, why am I not able to control volume during a call, most annoying when i want to turnthe volume upfor a soft speaker.

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Bell - Canada

Re: Vibrate notification Profile customization

Good point. I was looking for a resolution for this issue but I think we have to wait till the next OS update, hopefully soon! If we found any way to work around it, please share Smiley Happy
Contributor
My Carrier: Rogers

I agree, this feature is not available on the Z10 but was in the previous OS. Hopefully, it was an oversight and will be added soon. With all the time that we patiently waited for this phone you would think that it would have been released with at least all the basic and standard features that were available in the old OS. 

Trusted Contributor
My Carrier: Rogefs

Re: No Profile Settings

I agree. Nothing like driving down the highway waiting for an important email and an email comes and you pull over just to find out it is a personal junk mail. Special notification always worked. Add to the OS but do not take away.

Contributor

Re: No Profile Settings

Does anyone from Blackberry actually track these forums?

Trusted Contributor

I hope so. They need to pay attention to our problems before they loose the rest of us.
Forums Advisor III

There is a team that works in this forum...
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

That's great. All we are looking for is an answer to our concerns before our 15 days are up.