Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Verizon
Accepted Solution

View meeting invitations "in calendar" Z10

When a meeting invitation arrives, is there the ability to view the invitation in that day’s calendar. I recall a menu option from BBOS7 that was view in calendar, which would show the day view with the invitation so you can see how/if it fits in. It seems that you have to blindly accept( it does show conflicts) or go out and comeback in which seems anti-Flow. Is this available?

My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: View meeting invitations "in calendar" Z10

Hello BBYer,

This option is currently not available from the invitation. One option is to open your Calendar and you can view the appointment in the Day's Calendar and Accept, Tentative or Decline from the Calendar.

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Regular Contributor
My Device: bbz10
My Carrier: fido :(

I searched and I found this. 

It's not really solved as it isn't possible to accept invites by going to the actual day.  

I want to respond to an invitation sent to my gmail calendar, but there's a question mark beside my name.  

where exactly do I accept or decline?

My Carrier: O2

not well done. Management get a lot of invitations and they use the BB device for accepting, decline etc. such meetings. And it is not useful to minimize the e-mail account and check the calendar entries for appointments at this time. It`s one of the things not to distribute the BES10 devices to many users at the moment and in my opinion an very essential function. In BES5 the function is running well.

In addition, lot of java apps are not running on BES10, but they are used in older 7 OS devices and are commonly used.

My Carrier: Vodafone

[ Edited ]

Completely agree...

It's a MANDATORY function for a business user!

I receive many invitations x day and I need having a simple way to check if I can accept or decline without changing app and looking for a date!

Even in latest 10.2 OS... nothing!