Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9320
My Carrier: globe telecommunications

Yahoo not responding - BB Z10

Every now and then, my Yahoo mail prompts this message' Yahoo isn't Responding ' the reason from my notification is this ' Your login information for SMTP server [rim.smtp.mail.yahoo.com] has changed or is incorrect. Please check your account settings. What I do is I delete my Yahoo account and re-set up the account. Then I can use my Yahoo mail again But after a few days, this error message appears again. How can I permanently fix this problem?
Forums Veteran I
My Device: BB

Re: Yahoo not responding - BB Z10

Try changing just your password.

Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9320
My Carrier: globe telecommunications

I changed my password but same problem occurs... any other solution?
Forums Veteran I

Recently someone else had the same problem as you with Yahoo, I suggested to change the password.

They changed the password this way and it worked.

Remove your Yahoo account from your phone, power off your phone. Access your Yahoo account on the web and change the password, Wait a while then power on your phone and add your Yahoo account.

Forums Veteran I

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Z10/Yahoo-ca-email-account-information-disappears-...

Here is a similar issue like yours, you will see it was resolved, the user writes that Yahoo changed the password requirements.

I hope this helps !

Forums Veteran I