Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Z10 Notification Problem

I would like to know where I can store all of my custom ring tones. When I go to my music player it plays all of my ring tones. It's really annoying. I have moved all of my ring tones from one folder to another in effort to make them not show up in the music player.

Help please, love this new phone but I want to have custom ring tones but not have them as part of my music library as well.
Contributor
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: MTN SA

I solved my problem.... a couple of whacks against the side of the phone sorts it out everytime... obviously a hardware problem
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry z10
My Carrier: rogers

I am having the issue with the text message notifications also. Already got a new phone and it is doing it also. Any fix?
New Contributor

What is the issue exactly that you are having with the text notification? Be more specific please
New Contributor

Not being notified when a new text messages come in. I have to reboot to get new messages to show up.
New Contributor
My Carrier: MTN

I read through this thread because I have the same problem since yesterday 15/07 on my Z10. I have done al the rebooting, unpairing BT but nothing works. I have the 10.1..0.273 software version. Any solutions out there?

New Contributor

It is a known issue with the Z10.  Once you pair with Bluetooth that happens.  I had to wipe my phone, start over, and couldn't pair with any bluetooth devices.  That will keep it working fine.  Sucks that you can't use bluetooth with teh phone though!  I hope Blackberry gets a fix soon!

New Contributor

New Contributor

What is hub ++

New Contributor
My Carrier: MTN

[ Edited ]

This is my exact current experienceSmiley Mad and I must confess it ... me off. You pay for the whole BB experience but receive short.

Mod Edit: Edited content to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.