Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Z10 - What Connectivity?? Vodafone

Please help I am on my second Z10 now and struggling to connect to wifi and Vodafone network. Mobile network comes and gos but no wifi. My wifi in work and the house works perfectly for my old BB Torch and IPAD. There are numerous posts on the Internet about this but the majority to technical. Vodafone shop has been less than helpful and telephone support tells me to change phone again and even mentioned change to IPhone. I don't want to go down this route. I really like the Z10 but going to have to give up soon. My software release 10.0.19.90 Will there be a software fix coming? Should I look at doing something else before I completely fall into the Apple way of life? Appreciate any advice. Thanks Dave
Trusted Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry
My Carrier: Mobile

Re: Z10 - What Connectivity?? Vodafone

Here's a video from Vodafone on setting up WiFi on the BlackBerry Z10: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWs6ek-1d6E

If that doesn't work, post a reply here with the exact problem you are having, e.g. is the network not listed, or is there an error message, etc.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Z10 - What Connectivity?? Vodafone

Cheers My wifi is on and wee bars at top of phone showin good strength. Still no joy. Got a call from vodaphone and they admitted there have been numerous issues, blamed BB and said they would give me another replacement........ Cheerio BB , too much hassle. Z10 out