Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: anybody to help me !

OK...but...

wisam wrote:
I tried the first one

And the result?

wisam wrote:
but the second one I didn't coz I didn't find an additional battery!

Then we cannot know for sure that the battery is not causal...and so we are now guessing at what to do. If you are OK with that, then you can proceed. If you would rather be more careful about it all, then you need to find a way to conduct that 2nd test.

wisam wrote:

Just to make sure, when I remove the corrupted app the device must restart, coz I don't understand what did you able behavior!?

I don't understand the highlighted part of your sentence. And it makes the entire sentence not understandable. Can you try again please?

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: none

Ok, thanks anyway
I meant that I have to restart my phone after delete the corrupts apps?!
Just to know, today it rang on the alarm setting and after that it turned off because there was no battery, then when I charged it there was no sound (the same problem)
Thanks again btw Smiley Happy
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

I'm sorry, but I continue to not be able to understand your words...they are very confusing. Hence, I recommend we stop this attempt at internet-distance support and instead you seek out a local (to you) shop and/or repair center and seek in-person support. Perhaps in person someone will be able to properly understand your situation and provide you with useful assistance. But, my not being able to understand your words precludes me from providing you with useful guidance.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................