09-11-2013 04:30 PM
Thank you for raising this concern.
1. What types of data and/or files have you saved on your memory card?
2. Do you see any error message whenever you try to restore the backup data and/or files?
3. If Yes, what is the exact error message?
4. How do you retrieve your backed up data and/or files (i.e. BlackBerry Protect, BlackBerry Desktop Software, BlackBerry Link)
5. Is there an encryption configured or set on your memory card when you saved the data and/or files from the old device?
09-11-2013 05:21 PM
1. (on the memory card not working) I have documents, pictures, music, videos, chat history etc
2 & 3. When I put the new memory card in, it says 'media card storage can not be accessed due to fatal errors'
4. I restored the memory from my 1st media from the blackberry desktop software onto the 2nd
5. What is an encryption?