Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: none

help plz

My BlackBerry Z10 battery is emptied quickly, I'm charging it twice a day!!
Is the problem in the battery?
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: help plz

Hello!

The problem could be your battery, or you simply could be doing so much that it is exhausting it. From what you have told us, it's really quite impossible to diagnose anything. But, you can try this test:

1. Obtain an known good and already fully charged additional battery...use it in your BB and see what happens
  2. Obtain access to a known good and identical BB...use your battery in it and see what happens

The results of this will indicate if it's your BB or your battery that has the problem. Note carefully please that "new" and "know good" are not necessarily the same things. While rare, a "new" battery certainly could be defective. Rather, the simplest (and least costly, btw) method to conduct this test is to find someone with an identical BB who has no issues...trade batteries and see what happens.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Developer
My Device: z10
My Carrier: vodafone

Did you put it in a high temp. Bcz I experience the same thing when I was in a hot climate I drained drastically. But at home or moderate temp it works fine.
-----------------------------------------------
Feel free to like my post, and press below button if you prefer my ans and correct.
Contributor

Thanks for replying
But I don't use it so much,
And I'm charging it at home and the temp almost moderate!!!
This problem recently appears..
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

wisam wrote:

But I don't use it so much,

What "you" do and what "it" does are not necessarily the same thing. If, for example, you leave some app running that is very active, and you leave the device on a table, then that app continues doing whatever it does, consuming resources even though "you" are doing nothing.

Or, your battery could be defective/damaged...have you yet considered doing as I recommended above?

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor

Aha, ok thanks a lot dude