Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Celcom

how to upgrade BB Z10 OS

My Z10 is now running on version 10.0.10.261 version. How to upgrade to 10.0.10.82 version? The Software Update function in Setting still thinks my Z10 has the latest version!!
Developer
My Device: Passport/Z30//Q10/ Z10 / 9900 / PlayBook / 9700 / 8900
My Carrier: ATT

Re: how to upgrade BB Z10 OS

I believe the updates are from carriers? If carrier push out new one you get update. If not you will have to wait.

Correct me if im wrong. anyone.

Trusted Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry
My Carrier: Mobile

Yes Teaboy1748 is correct. At the moment updates are made available by your carrier.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

But there are "tricks":

Use at your own risk -- there are reports of some folks forcing an update and winding up causing their BB to not longer function on their home carrier network (e.g., radio updates that are not compatible). There also are others (myself included) that are using an update beyond what their carrier supports, and having no troubles at all. YMMV.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................