Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10 / Playbook
My Carrier: Rogers

lost BBID functionality on my Z10

from the settings screen, when I try to access the BB ID - it just spins continuously + Payment Options does not even load.... these features worked when I first got the Z10 - I set up my BB ID etc., was able to download from BlackBerry World etc., but now nada.... help ?????

Ken.

Trusted Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook

Re: lost BBID functionality on my Z10

Hello Ken,

Are you connected to a Wifi Network or 4G when trying to retrieve the BBID data on the device. I would try to retrieve the BBID information when connected to Wifi to see if that prompts a change.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10 / Playbook

thanx, I will try that.... I may have to resign myself to do a security wipe to reset my BBID... Smiley Sad
Contributor
My Device: PP/Z10/PB

Just wondering what the resolution on this was? I seem to have this problem now after having issues with the current rollout of the BBWorld update. I cannot access BBID properties or Payment options on my z10. I can login via the web and my playbook? I even tried resetting my password for BBID online... PB asked for new pwd, z10, still stuck. Is there any Alt+RST equivalent for BBW in BB10? Thanks!!
New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: os10

I have exactly same issue with my Z10.
when I try to access the BB ID - it just spins continuously + Payment Options does not even load.... if someone has solution, Will be very welcome as i can t update or download applications. Thanks
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: PP/Z10/PB

Afraid after everything (including a few hours on tech support with BB), I ended up having to do a backup and re-install.  Since then, things have been buttery smooth.  They did manage some progress though - eg. getting me to the point I could do a backup (whereas before it wouldn't).

Good luck!