Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: z10 & 64gig playbook
My Carrier: telus

my picture disappear

i have a z10 and when i take a picture i can veiw it no problem. but when i go back to it i can see it on the menue but when i click it to see it larger it disapears. when i look in my albums i see it there as a small thumb but as soon as i click t to enlarge it it disapears. I have tryed to reformat my memcard and that didnt help. i restarted and that didnt help. and i even did a bateery pull and that didnt help

Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: my picture disappear

Hey cdnkid,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

What version of BlackBerry 10 software are you running?  Go to Settings>About to get this info.  Also if you set saving the pictures to your device memory, do you experience the same issue?

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Contributor

no when I set it to device memory no proplem. I find as soon as i down load a picture onto the memory card from my computer thats when all the problems start. I am also having another problem. I have tried everything to download my music onto the memory card. It will down load about 4 gigs and then after that nothing. I have deleted everything re formated several times ect. nothing works. If i take the card out and plug it into my computer I can see all the music files there. But when i put it back into the phone less then half show up. And some say error. I cant figure out if its the card or the phone.

Its a 64 gig micro and im downloading about 10gig of music so there is lots of room. Im not sure what to do.

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Did you format your SD card using your phone formatting tool when you first install it. If not I would strongly recommend it as it solves many of these issues. Make sure to save all data from the SD card prior to formatting.
Contributor

yes i have done that about 10 times.