Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

several issues after last update 10.1.0.273

[ Edited ]

Facebook is not working anymore. Slow navigation on BlackBerry device. Rabobank App needs to be registered again, so many issues.

And not to forget the really anoing info popup saving email is on the left and apps are still open on the left. Can this be disabled?

Thanks,
Hawkens

New Contributor

Re: several issues after last update 10.1.0.273

It seems that all the settings are back to default! This is **bleep**ed upSmiley Sad

Touchscreen not responding good anymore.. do I need to go on..

So do not install this update!
My Device: Blackberry Q10

BB really need to sort their act out with this. I had bold 9900 and an iPhone 5 and thought that the q10 would let me get rid of the iPhone and just have one phone. Not a chance and actually contemplating going back to the 9900 which is ridiculous! Ok so the interface takes a bit of getting used to, the hub is a good idea (if it worked properly) and the apps are better but it is simply nowhere near as efficient for dealing with hundreds of emails a day and now to add insult to injury, I updated to .273 and exchange emails not syncing (even though I have left for nearly 24 hours to catch up) and have lost all emails in folders and a result of the update (which took me offline for a few hours incidentally) and they wonder why the are losing market share! If the phone isn't ready for users and updates haven't been tested properly then don't bloody release it. You're losing loyal customers that are getting progressively more frustrated as BB don't focus on their core differentiator and look after busy email users looking for the most efficient device! Talk about several steps back!
New Contributor
My Device: z 10
My Carrier: Du

So i updated to 10.1.0.273 and since then many apps i purchased earlier are not working properly for this device as described in the app world which doesnt have these apps anymore... when this will be fixed....what is goind on?

Regular Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

I don't think it's annoying, it's a useful aid to the new user and total beginner, the line saying to look left or right....  it's quick and disappears.

Forums Advisor III
My Carrier: Rogers

Most of the apps require a 10.1 update which can be found in App World, my apps and games, check for updates.

If an app you purchased is not working on 10.1 send an email to the developer..... they need to update their apps. Smiley Wink
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: edited

Did you get any response on this? I had the same issue (many people did), and there has been deafening silence from BlackBerry to the issue. I was lucky; I managed to persuade BlackBerry Singapore to replace my handset with a new non-upgraded unit when I discovered the issue and they could not fix it, but BB themselves seem to be flat out ignoring the problem. As I recall, most people who have BlackBerries have them because they need access to their email, so this makes no sense.

Of late, my exchange email is not working properly on the Z10 even with OS 10.0 - I can send, but not receive. And yet no problem with my iPhone, nor do my colleagues with older BB's have the issue.

Very disappointing; I had thought that aybe BlackBerry were back in the game, but not if this is their approach to customer service.

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

irawlinson wrote:

Very disappointing; I had thought that aybe BlackBerry were back in the game, but not if this is their approach to customer service.

Hello,

on BlackBerry side, the change is of course BlackBerry10. But as far as customer service is concerned, nothing has changed much.

The customer service is managed by the carrier helpdesk, except in selected countries like India, Singapore, Indonesia.

Specifically for Indonesia, BlackBerry is expanding the number of Support Centers, but there is no dramatic change.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wiped my BB Z10, because I have a lot of issues after installing this last update. Now that I setup my device again, I'm not able to download the Rabobank app anymore and not able to login Linkedin, because the keyboard won't show?

WTF is up with BBZ10!?

I'm close stepping back to my Iphone 4, it's a shame!

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

hello hawkens,

are you here to rant or are you here to find help?
If you are here to find help, you can start by explaining as thoroughly as possible what the issue is with your keyboard regarding linkedin.

and about rabobank, well they have not done their job, there app is not compatible with the Z10 today. Contact them and ask them when they are planning to do so.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: