Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Regular Contributor
My Device: Classic
My Carrier: O2

suggestion for BlackBerry Gizmo

Having been weaned on a diet of Bolds, I really miss my keypad despite being delighted with my Z10. Can I please have the best of both worlds? Would BlackBerry consider manufacturing a clip on keypad that snaps on the bottom of its full screen phones. That way I have my delightful BlackBerry keypad for mails and postings (it should shrink what's seen on the screen when fitted) and a great full screen for AV. Best of both worlds I think as one phone model becomes two!
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: suggestion for BlackBerry Gizmo

Many are hoping they make a bigger keyboard device. I don't see the accessory you're after ever being made.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!