02-22-2013 08:57 PM
1. This has been also happening to me just started today.
2. I have had the Z10 stop after a few words of typing and then I am moved out of that email and cannot get back in.
3. I am typing and it puts me in capital letters.
4. Lots of times, I cannot get past the "on" screen.
5. Battery charger hums very loudly.
02-22-2013 09:06 PM
1. On Screen - lots of times, I simply cannot get past the "on" screen;
2. x - when I press the x backspace to delete, it takes out everything I typed;
3. Caps - it suddenly starts capitalizing letters that I did not request;
4. Booted out - I am typing, and then it just stops and I am taken out of the email altogether;
5. Charger hums very loudly.
We had ours shipped from Canada to the US = could this be a coverage problem? We are using AT&T and our other AT&T telephone works fine.
Note: I love the BBZ10, but what the heck?
02-23-2013 12:01 AM
02-23-2013 04:50 AM