Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Orange

very happy with BBLink and my Z10....before updating the soft ...

Hi, everything was fine for me with my Z10, and mainly after that the update of my BBLink allowed me to synchronize (at least) my PC outlook with my phone....

until I accepted to update the soft of my Z10...to the 10 2 1 357 version....

Now my phone is no more recognized by my BBLINK...and I just can't synchronize my outlook....Is there something to to ???

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: very happy with BBLink and my Z10....before updating the soft ...

Try updating to this later version of the device OS using this method:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-10-OS-Device-Software/Upgrading-BB10-OS-Using-Sach...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

thanks , I appreciate your answer...But How can I know if my Z10 is a STL 100 1 or a STL100 2 or 3

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Look in Settings >about >hardware

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

Thanks but I made a mistake in my first post...I already had downloaded the newest OSversion 10 2 1 537...and not 357...and since then my pc didn't accept any synchronization with my Z10...
Guru II

I knew what you meant. Update to that newer OS and see what happens. I'm not sure it will fix it bu it's easy and worth the shot. Lots of other bug fixes in it over 547 anyway.

New Contributor

I tried, clicked on the link above that directed me to a MEGA page where I was asked to install the application through BBworld....where it is claimed that this application is not available for Z10...what did I wrong ????,
Highlighted
Guru II

It's all done on your PC, not your BlackBerry.

New Contributor

Hi, I tried from my PC, the link went again to MEGA, access blocked from my company firewalls as unsecured...could I solve the issue by another mean???
Guru II

You need that Sachesi app which is hosted on Mega. The OS files are hosted on BB servers so that's not a big deal.