Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
rhorth
My Carrier: Telus

BB Z10 Calendar Problem

Hello,

I cannot set a new event in my calendar on the Z10 since the latest update. Everytime I save the event it doesn't save and when I go on that day it is saying no events for the day. I was previously able to enter and save an event without going through an email  account. I do not what to have the calendar linked with an email just to simply input the event and get notified the day of the event like I have before. Please help?

Thank you,

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
ViciousFerret

Re: BB Z10 Calendar Problem

Hey rhorth,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

What version of BlackBerry 10 are you currently using?  Go to Settings>About to get this information.

Also just to clarify, if you create a calendar entry with an email account attached does it save the appointment?

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rhorth
My Carrier: Telus

Re: BB Z10 Calendar Problem

Hello,

I am wanting to create an event in my calendar without having to associate an email address. Previous to the latest update 10.1.0.4181 I was able to. Now when I enter an event and push save nothing saves and the calendar still indicate I have no appointments for the day. Please help.

Thank you,
Please use plain text.