Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Classic

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Classic
My Carrier: Vodafone
Accepted Solution

Blackberry Classic unable to turn on. Only red blinking twice

I tried the security wipe, but it did not finished I think right. It did not turned off, only an empty display and a low light. I tried to turn off, and it started again the wipe progress. It did not reached the half of the circle, when it turned off. I repeat this several times, but when I turned off, always started the security wipe again. Then I pushed the main switch button with the play/stop button and I got the message www.bberror.com/bb10-0015.

I tried to connect to my mac and the Blackberry Link for reload. I started (does not remember, that I would able to turn it off the Classic) the process, but after a short time nothing happend, and the red light started to blinink. And from this status I not able to turn on the Classic. I have tired push for min35 sec main swithc button, but nothing happened.

So I am not able to use the phone.

Can everybody give me a solution how to awake the phone?

Thank you.

Solutions: 6,417
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Blackberry Classic unable to turn on. Only red blinking twice

Read troubleshooting tips for Error BB10-0015 from the Knowledge Base
0015 - A fatal file system error was encountered.
More information can be found here: http://support.blackberry.com/kb/articleDetail?ArticleNumber=000034545

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Z10/Error-bb10-0015/m-p/2685103#M45693

If that does not work or reload your OS,
I recommend you use an AutoLoader file to restore the OS to your device:
https://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-10-Functions-and/Upgrading-OS10-devices-using-Aut...

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor

I downloaded the latest version of Blackberry Link. I started to reload. The blinking red turned for continues green. But after a minute it is interrupted and the Link said that was not able to reload. The red light started to blink agin.

Try it a couple more times and if that continues to fail move on to the autoloader method. Most of the issues I've seen require the autoloader file to resolve this which is why posted link above highlighted in red.
Good luck.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor

This link was better. Your link to autoloader was problematic to download.

I run this and it seems the problem is solved.

Thank you for your help

http://developer.blackberry.com/devzone/blackberry10devalpha/devalpha_update.html

karoly_kovacs wrote:

This link was better. Your link to autoloader was problematic to download.

I run this and it seems the problem is solved.

Thank you for your help

http://developer.blackberry.com/devzone/blackberry10devalpha/devalpha_update.html

@karoly_kovacs

If you downloaded and installed the developer beta OS, you will shortly be back here with problems, such as no file manager, music player, no adobe reader and multiple other issues as the developer beta OS is intentionally crippled to be a TESTING operating system.

I recommend the good link I've posted. You can also find other downloads elsewhere on the internet however I cannot vouch for others, I just know the ones I have uploaded are clean, working files.

Good luck.

Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, you are right.

As I am not an IT guy, only a simple user (who usually does not meet with this kind of problems) I did not even know that what I am downloading is a developer OS.

So now I will try to download the link you have recomended. ( I use mac, so I have to try a PC to download) Hoping everything will be go right. I will back with the results.

But what I do not understand, that after my device is at least working, why I am not able to dowload/reload the latest OS via BlackBerry Link. I tried, but always failed. A:0x000000A2 This is frustrating for me.

Karoly

karoly_kovacs wrote:

But what I do not understand, that after my device is at least working, why I am not able to dowload/reload the latest OS via BlackBerry Link. I tried, but always failed. A:0x000000A2 This is frustrating for me.

I don't know the source of that error. It has been discussed in other threads on this board and I have yet to fine a resolution.

Sorry.

Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello,

from the link you adviced for me I tried many time to download this file Z30_10.3.03.2205_STA100-1-2-3-4-6.7z  without any success. Before download it says it is a 1,9Gb size. The downloaded 7.z ( I even do not know what kind of file it is, and none of my program recognize ) file is 2kb.

Do you have a new link to this file maybe? From here https://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-10-Functions-and/Upgrading-OS10-devices-using-Aut... 

It is so frustrating now.

Thanks

<the removed content violates the community guidelines>

New Contributor