Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Application event leg question

Can anyone please explain to me what the following error message alert is actually telling me? 

PrepareMessageForPager() failed, EntryId=752

That error message appeared on an alert message e-mailed to me from my BES this morning.  My BES is version 4.1.6 mr2 with GroupWise 7.0.3 and SOAP on a Windows 2003 server.  I realize that it is saying "Pager" however we have only one BlackBerry phone on the server and it belongs to the Superintendent of schools. 

BlackBerry Employee

Re: Application event leg question

I beleive pager is just referring to Blackberry devices on the server. Looks like the server was trying to prepare a message to be sent out for the user but failed for whatever reason. Im assuming this user did not get this message on device?

New Contributor

Re: Application event log question

Thank for replying FaceMan.  My user has not said anything about not receiving a message.  I will check with him again and make sure he has received everything expected to be sent his way.  I was just trying to understand the log message since it was the first time I had seen that alert.