Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Regular Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

BES Screen

I have notice when I log into the BES we have some missing information from some users. Can you tell me what is causng this??

Also Inotice several users that have a high number of pending data packest could this cause a problem???

Super Contributor
My Device: 7230,7290,8100,8300,8700,9000

Re: BES Screen

Hi ewn5711,

What information do you think is missing? 

Some users have high pending messages could due to a number of reasons, e.g. your database is full (could affect the above issue as well), users are out of coverage, corrupted service books, users have been migrated to another mailbox or exchange server.  As you can see it is pretty hard to blind troubleshoot.

Are you able to be more specific and provide more mail server and bes environment details?  Most importantly, any error in the app log and have you assigned correct permission for your bes admin? 

See http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/microsites/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB02276

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If someone give you helpful hints, please click on Kudos.
If you issue is resolved, mark Accept Solution next to the resolution post.
Feel free to search www.blackberry.com/btsc to find your answers.