Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

LAW
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: BES admin account listed as accepting meeting invitations

[ Edited ]

I'd still check in AD for the primary SMTP record and make sure it's listed correctly.  Sorry I can't give you more details on what it should be; it's been a while and I'm only the lowly BES project manager, not even the admin.

Meanwhile I'll check with the Exchange guys and see if they have documented what they changed.

Message Edited by LAW on 03-20-2009 09:46 AM
Highlighted
My Device: Not Specified

Re: BES admin account listed as accepting meeting invitations

Thanks...I checked the primary SMTP on the account and it is set correctly.  I think the issue with my account is that I am a Doman Admin.  I checked my Security tab and the BESAdmin account was not listed.  I just set the DSACLS for the new BESAdmin account.  Waiting on starting the Router back up on the BES.

The other user who has reported the issue is not a domain admin though and still had the BESAdmin account listed.

Good thing is that I have 2 new BES servers (referencing 1 DB) and I only have 4 users on it right for testing, so I have some flexibility in restarting the services.

I appreciate your input.

m