Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

BES for Domino DR solution

Hi,

After BES 4.1.2, BES with SQL can support SQl database one way replication. The following is my server envirnoment.

At Server A (JLDO654)

BESd 4.1.3

SQL 2005 Std

At Server B (Server08)

SQL 2005 Std (Server08\Domino)

I have follow the Disaster Recovery Guide instructions to restore database to Server B and setup Publications at Server A / setup  subscriptions at server B.

At Server A event log, i always got below error:-

Replication-Replication Distribution Subsystem: agent JLDO654-BESMgmt-BESMgmt-SERVER08\DOMINO-16 failed. Must declare the scalar variable "@c31".

Replication-@rowcount_only parameter must be the value 0,1, or 2. 0=7.0 compatible checksum. 1=only check rowcou: agent distribution@rowcount_only parameter must be the value 0,1, or 2. 0=7.0 compatible checksum. 1=only  scheduled for retry. Could not clean up the distribution transaction tables.

Please advice.

SeaTiger

Forums Advisor III
My Device: 8110, 8300, 8800, 8700, 9000

Re: BES for Domino DR solution

BlackBerry Enterprise Server for IBM Lotus Domino

Compatibility Matrix

January 19, 2009

***************************************************************************************************
If your issue is resolved, put a checkmark in the green box that contains the resolution.
OR
If it was just/or also really helpful - Give it a Kudos.. Go on Mate.. Help the rest of the clueless blackberry user world find their answer too..
~Gday from Down Under~
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: BES for Domino DR solution

Dear ,

I have checked that pdf before, my server / os isin supported list. Have anyone got that error message before?

Many Thanks

SeaTiger