Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Blackberry Bold - Reconcile issues - BES 4.1.4.15

Hey, just upgraded to the bold, and my e-mail reconcillation seems to be off. 

I'm using outlook 2007, and when I delete it... it doesn't seem to change the status on the even to read on the blackberry, let alone delete it. 

Yes, I know we are on version 4.1.4.15 (not the latest) but when we tried to upgrade (with Blackberry) when it came out it was a total disaster, and we ended up leaving it on 4.1.4.15

I've got the bold for 5 days now... but it just recently started to not reconcile until i hit the reconcile now button.   Any suggestions?

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Blackberry Bold - Reconcile issues - BES 4.1.4.15

[ Edited ]

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

Just to be clear...reconciliation works fine, but only if you force it with "reconcile now"...it's just that it does not automatically reconcile. Right?

Message Edited by sdgardne on 06-10-2009 04:41 PM

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

Correct... It only appears to reconcile when i press reconcile now... and then it does correctly.

I believe it was working when I first got it... (but could be wrong) I just really noticed today and started dwelving into it.  

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

OK. Then, one more thing to check. From within a Messages list:

BBKey > Options > Email Reconciliation

If you have multiple email accounts on the device, change the top box to the one that represents your BES email. Make sure the settings are correct...mine are:

Delete on: Mailbox and Handheld

Wireless Reconcile: On

On Conflicts: Mailbox Wins

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

Did that...just in case, i switched them again, saved, and powered the phone down and back up (did not replace the battery though)
Hall of Famer III

OK - Last Question -- are you the BES admin?

If so, then we need to move this thread to the BES forum. (Don't re-post...we'll have the mods move it.)

If not, then you need to contact your BES admins as they are in control of the push functions from BES to your BB.

New Contributor

yes, I'm the BES admin
Hall of Famer III

[ Edited ]

OK then...you will shortly find this thread over in the BES forum:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board?board.id=BlackBerryEnterpriseSolution

The experts there should be able to help you sort this out. Stand by...

OK -- we are now in the correct forum. The experts here will sort this out I am sure. Best!

Message Edited by sdgardne on 06-10-2009 05:55 PM

Forums Veteran II
My Device: Bold

what happens if you wait 15-20 minutes for data to reconcile?

What about making changing through Outlook Web Access; do they reconcile quicker?

------------------------------
If you've found a solution through a post; please mark it as a solution.
If someone's was particularly helpful, give them kudo's!.

Get busy living, or get busy dying.

http://blog.port3101.org/hdawg/
New Contributor

I've thought about going to OWA... and will if it becomes to big of an issue, but as we have BES, I would prefer to use it.

I have noticed that some will show as read (on outlook) that Ive looked at on the Blackberry, and some have not.

I'll check on the 15-20 minute wait and see.(Won't touch the blackberry for a while).

Would it be worth wiping the blackberry and re setting it up?