Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Forums Veteran II
My Device: Bold

Re: Blackberry Manager..

Mark70 wrote:

Which adds additional costs beside the already existing BES license & support costs.

Any specific product that comes to your mind?

Absolutely it does, but since RIM doesn't offer something to manage multiple domains / wireless options, its a perfect scenario to utilize something that does.

A few come to mind ... all of which are found in a google search.  I'd rather not pimp any specific one here.

------------------------------
If you've found a solution through a post; please mark it as a solution.
If someone's was particularly helpful, give them kudo's!.

Get busy living, or get busy dying.

http://blog.port3101.org/hdawg/
New Contributor
My Device: 8310

Fully understand that you dont want to name then here.

Personal mail with any experiences you have would be appreciated.

I also have to view it withthe background that the Blackberry Manager ist not supported on Vista which will cause future problems for us as well.

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Hello,

One of our client is using product from ROVE for managing BlackBerry server but they are not able to get BlackBerry Manager access thou the product has this feature.. Thx of the posts earlier mentioned for the BlackBerry manager installation..

Cheers

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telstra

Hi Amey,

Regarding ROVE running with blackberry manager, you will need to get the client to install the blackberry admin user service from the resource kit.  When they download the resource kit there is a PDF that will tell them exactly how to configure the service etc.  The ROVE mobile admin client will them use this service to run the remote manager.

Good luck..