Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Blackberry Synchronization errors

I'm seeing a lot of Blackberry Synchronization errors on 4 Blackberry servers, which are all running the latest 4.0 patch/hot fix on a GroupWise 6.5 platform. (upgrading to Exchange come late October so we are not upgrading to BES 4.1 for GW.)

sample error 1:

Event ID: 16029

"[SYNC-DSession] No XML Request(s) is successfully sent to PIM connector(s). (Ken Redick:1235, SID=1204871716, CLID=14300, ECLID=47)"

sample error 2:

Event ID: 16025

"[SYNC-PIMConnector] DevMgmt connector crashed after SyncServer sent XML to it. [UserID=1235]"

These 2 event id continue for multiple users. Is this a PIN issue or something else. Should this be of any concern?

Thanks in advance.

JP

Forums Veteran II
My Device: Bold

Re: Blackberry Synchronization errors

Have you received a notification from the person attached to the error about a problem he is having?

Looks like it might be an issue with the version of MS XML on the BES ...

------------------------------
If you've found a solution through a post; please mark it as a solution.
If someone's was particularly helpful, give them kudo's!.

Get busy living, or get busy dying.

http://blog.port3101.org/hdawg/
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

No notifications from users. As of today I noticed the MS XML Parser wasn’t installed so I installed Service Pack 4 on just one server just to see if the errors would go away. I’m still getting the same errors, but I haven’t re-booted ether. Funny thing, the 4 servers having this issue I inherited and do not have MS XML installed. The 5th server built by myself doesn’t have any issues (knock on wood) with XML and I installed XML Parser before installing the BES. I know we’re on the right track, possibly a re-boot will fix the issue?
Forums Veteran II
My Device: Bold

Bingo; give the BES a reboot Smiley Happy
------------------------------
If you've found a solution through a post; please mark it as a solution.
If someone's was particularly helpful, give them kudo's!.

Get busy living, or get busy dying.

http://blog.port3101.org/hdawg/