Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Blackberry Classic
My Carrier: Swisscom

Re: Blackberry contacts not syncing to Outlook

On BES 10, when you create a new contact, did you choose your company account under "Save to:". This important, otherwise it might just save to a local contact which does not sync.

On BES 5, I would check the BES logs (MAGT, SYNC) to see if you see any errors and post them here.
Contributor
My Device: Classic
My Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks for the replies and links. I will continue this investigation next week. I will be fixing the service account on tuesday. The bes10 test device that i was using, the guy is not back in till monday and i don't want to ask the partners for their's at this point. I have vmware upgrades to do no monday and im off for the weekend now Smiley Very Happy

Ill give update on tuesday. Thanks again.

Contributor

Hi i can confirm that the bes10 is actually syncing up to outlook and it was that users were not selecting the corporate workspace when saving as it defaults to personal.

Would there be any way to force all contacts to save to corporate workspace that you are aware of or have it default to that?

I am going to fix the bes 5 service account this evening.

Highlighted
Contributor

I have replaced the service account with a new one besadmin5 and all is working ok apart from the calendar sync up to outlook.  

I can confirm it works the other way as it did before. Wireless sync for desktop is enabled and lists the contact amount on the phone not on outlook but they don't sync.