Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Can BES Now Sync with Multiple Contact Folders with Exchange?

Hello--

We are on BES 4.1.3 and are in the process of upgrading to 4.1.6 SP2 and wondered if within this rollup update there is a feature where our end users that are running Outlook can now sync more than just their main Contacts folder?

Our application here is that we have a default public folder with all of our company staff contact information in there that we update as necessary, and we want to be able to sync those contacts as well as the Outlook default contact folder. Can it now do that?

We are running the BES on Windows Server 2003 and the clients are running Outlook 2003 on Windows XP.

Thanks,

sd
Forums Veteran I
My Device: 8120, Storm, 8200

Re: Can BES Now Sync with Multiple Contact Folders with Exchange?

[ Edited ]

Razor wrote:

Hello--

We are on BES 4.1.3 and are in the process of upgrading to 4.1.6 SP2 and wondered if within this rollup update there is a feature where our end users that are running Outlook can now sync more than just their main Contacts folder?

NO

Our application here is that we have a default public folder with all of our company staff contact information in there that we update as necessary, and we want to be able to sync those contacts as well as the Outlook default contact folder. Can it now do that?

-NO 

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB13369

Message Edited by BBsingh on 10-29-2008 08:09 PM
Click on KUDOS to appreciate our efforts and mark the thread RESOLVED if your issue is resolved.
Forums Veteran II
My Device: Bold

Be sure that when you upgrade your plan is to upgrade to 4.1 SP6 and THEN 4.1 SP6 MR2; it is a two-step process.
------------------------------
If you've found a solution through a post; please mark it as a solution.
If someone's was particularly helpful, give them kudo's!.

Get busy living, or get busy dying.

http://blog.port3101.org/hdawg/
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Drat. Are there any third-party utilities that anyone uses to sync public contacts anyone knows of?

Thanks,

sd