Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

My Device: Not Specified

Displaying different domain names from host domain

Our firm has a BES.  My wife, who is not part of our firm - but rents space from us, has an e-mail address on our exchange server and does pop retrieval of her business e-mail into exchange.  She does not like having business e-mail sent from our exchange server showing our mail domain rather than hers.  Is there a work around for this?
Super Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Displaying different domain names from host domain

On Exchange, that is usually controlled by the email address designated as the Primary address in Active Directory.  Do you have her business domain setup in Exchange and the correct address set as primary?  This is the address that BES uses when setting up the account as well.
posted by DigitalFrog

DigitalFrog is correct, as this is an Active Directory setting and you simply add in her company email address in Active Directory Users and Computers and "Set As Primary" under the Email Address Tab. If you are using Exchange 2007, it is done in the Exchange Management Console.
Highlighted
Retired

I also agree with the responses provided. These steps should resolve this issue for you.