Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9700
My Carrier: Orange

[Domino] Had to purge user, now Blackberry manager only showing Local Ports (Device Management)

Hi,

I had deleted a user from sometime, but it stayed in the delete pending state. Since this also retains a license, I have decided to purge the user. The problem now is that I cannot open the Blackberry manager, error I get is 'application error- please report to support personnel if problem persists'. I thus cannot see the users on the Blackberry manager, nor add/ remove users.

What can I do to remedy to this situation?

BES version 4.1.2.25

Lotus notes version 7.0.4FP2

Thanks.

Forums Advisor I
My Device: BB10 and WiFi PB
My Carrier: .

Re: [Domino] Had to purge user, now Blackberry manager only showing Local Ports (Device Management)

Try to upgrade to the latest Service Pack for your BES (4.1.7, you are on 4.1.2).
Is the BES running anyway so it is just an issue with the management console?
------------------------------
Find more information about Enterprise Mobility Management at EMMAdmin.com
Regular Contributor

Re: [Domino] Had to purge user, now Blackberry manager only showing Local Ports (Device Management)

The BES is running perfectly, only issue is with the management console.

Forums Advisor I

Make a backup of the database and the BES machine and give the update to the latest Service Pack a try.
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

The time on the BES was 8 minutes late, once I set it right the Blackberry manager opened without any problem. Can anyone please explain how the time difference caused such a problem.

Forums Advisor I

Guess it has something to do with Kerberos and the authentication against the database.
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

time has to match on servers or they dont work too well

you should be setting NTP so sync with your domain controller at daily intervals

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V