Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Enterprise Activation E-Mail

I received an Enterprise Activation Confirmation e-mail on my BB Handheld even though I have been using the BB E-Mail etc for years.  Since I didn't "reactivate" my BB or anything does this mean someone has hacked my BB Internet Service Account ?

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Enterprise Activation E-Mail

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

An Enterprise Activation email is usually related to BES...not BIS. If your firm has BES, you might check with them to see what's going on as they are in control of it...they may well have initiated it from the server-side. If you are not on BES, then there will be something else to dig into...

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Forums Veteran II
My Device: Bold

BBMagic wrote:

I received an Enterprise Activation Confirmation e-mail on my BB Handheld even though I have been using the BB E-Mail etc for years.  Since I didn't "reactivate" my BB or anything does this mean someone has hacked my BB Internet Service Account ?

Care to post the contents of the message? ... did this message also appear in your email client inbox?

------------------------------
If you've found a solution through a post; please mark it as a solution.
If someone's was particularly helpful, give them kudo's!.

Get busy living, or get busy dying.

http://blog.port3101.org/hdawg/
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

The message only showed up on my BB Handheld.  Oddly enough, it didnt show up in my client Inbox at work.  I have deleted the message from my handlheld as I thought it would also be in my client inbox, but it said something to the effect of:  " Congratulations for activating your Blackberry account, you will begin receiving messages in about 20 minutes....  The message was from donotreply@blackberry.. It was the same or similar message you would get when actually activating a new BB for the first time to receive e-mails etc.

Contributor
My Device: 9790
My Carrier: bell

hi i am having a problem with EA as well.... put my sim card in from my other phone and it wants me to put EA and password. I want to by-pass this and start getting my email. how do i by pass it? any help would be VERY MUCH appreicated... thanks

sbfphotography@gmail.com

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

your device was not provisioned correctly, make sure you have service ( EDGE or 3G) pull the battery while on and it should get the proper service books after.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V