Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

My Device: Not Specified

Erratic Messages with BES

Hi ,

As stated in the my other post we installed BES Enterprise Solution with version 4.1.4.12 and Exchange Server 2007. During the day we have messages that indicate that the messages and calendars or whatever don't work well. I'm seding some messages so you can get the picture of what I am saying.

<N/A> | BlackBerry Messaging Agent BES01 Agent 1 (Application Event Log on SAGLOBALBBS01) | 04/16/2008 11:46:56 (AFFF4E43) -> {3212323@notdisclosed.pt} CDOCalendar::GetAssociatedApptObj - Exception handled

<N/A> | BlackBerry Messaging Agent BES01 Agent 1 (Application Event Log on SAGLOBALBBS01) | 04/16/2008 11:46:59 (AFFF4E43) -> {xxxxx@mysiter.pt} CDOCalendar::GetAssociatedApptObj - Exception handled

The e-mail address have been changed.

Ideas anyone?

best regards,

Pedro

Retired
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Erratic Messages with BES

Hi pbraz,

These events are indicating that during the process of working with an item in the calendar, a condition was encountered that was not part of the intended execution. I would encourage you to search the BlackBerry Enterprise Server debug logs for all activity relating to the users that are having these events logged (I recommend using their actual email address as your search criteria). There may be useful information that is being logged before and after these events are written. Please note that these events describe a condition that was encountered by an individual user and do not indicate any widespread symptom. Try to track down the specific item in their calendar that might be provoking the issue, to help determine what the problem is.