Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9650
My Carrier: Verizon

Folder Redirection

Good morning. I am seeking a soluton for syncing folders to the Phone. I know that when a user adds folders to their Exchange Mailbox-->Inbox, they do not automatically show up under the phones folder tree.

I am using a 5.0  BES Express server with a Bold 9650.

I know that you can go under the BES user account and add the folders to be synced:

1. Manage Users
  2. User Account
  3. Edit User
  4. Messaging Configuration
  5. E-mail
  6. Select the folders and save

And that you go under

1. messaging options
  2. email settings
  3. folder reconcilation
  4. Select all and save

And then wait for the device to sync. My problem is that I have done all this and the new folders created in the Mailbox/Inbox are not showing on the phone so that the user can "file" messages in the folder. Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Folder Redirection

try this

KB11434 - No messages are displayed in subfolders following enterprise activation

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Trusted Contributor
My Device: RIM Z10
My Carrier: PLUS (Poland)

Re: Folder Redirection

You can try

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do?externalId=KB10907&sliceId=1&cmd=displayKC&d...

This not make mistakes, who does nothing.
Włodzimierz Lenin

BES 5.0.4,BES 10.2