Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 9000
My Carrier: P4

Health parameters - not available

[ Edited ]

I have a Blackberry Enterprise Server version 5.0.4 running with MS Exchange mail server. For some time I have noticed a problem with synchronization calendar. They were not very onerous but short and frequent. I started to look for the cause. In the administrative console, the Health Parameters found that the component Calendar synchronization is Not available. After a while, everything goes back to normal, and synchronization is right. I am providing a screen where you can see what I mean.

Some time ago I installed a standby server. If I do manual failover problem with calendar synchronization does not appear. Everything works as it should. The only thing I did was restarted primary server but when I switched back the problem appeared again. Currently the server has about 200 active members but their number is constantly increasing.

Super Contributor
My Device: Z30

Re: Health parameters - not available

Hi,

I found this KB but it might not be related to your issue as you're running 5.0.4:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB22676

Let me know

Don't forget to hit like if I resolved your issue! Smiley Happy