Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

My Device: None
My Carrier: None

Help on Auto BCC - BES4

Hi all,

firstlym, let me honest - I am not a Blackberry user myself however, I do support a number of customers who use Blackberry devices and BES 4 servers. I have a customer who is looking to keep a copy of every mail sent to and from each Blackberry device in their estate.

Now, as far as I can tell, Auto BCC will enable them to do part of this by keeping a copy of each mail sent from a BB device but will it be possible to also keep a copy of every mail sent to a BB device, regardless of where that mail originated from? The customer in question is using MS Exchange 2003 and most clients will be accessing and sending their mail from Outlook; consequently, the customer would like to be able to keep a copy of any mails that are sent from Outlook that are picked up on a BB device.

Any help would be greatly received.

Many thanks,

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Help on Auto BCC - BES4

you would be better off turning on Journaling on the mail server, there is no way to have all sent messages sent to devices to be saved that I am aware of.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V